Atacama Performance Crew Sock - "Hearth Black"
Years of fabric testing and engineering have led to the creation of the pinnacle of sock comfort and performance. Atacama socks are absurdly comfortable while standing up to the harshest conditions. Moisture-wicking technology keeps your feet dry and odor-free in all situations. Tactical compression and soft footbed design mean that you can wear our socks comfortably all day.
Once you try a pair, you'll never want to wear anything else
- Dryness is the key to your comfort! Sorbtek® technology wicks moisture four times faster than the competition
- Padded footbed absorbs ground shock, keeping your feet comfortable all day
- Anti-microbial fabric keeps the stink away
- Compression design means no more slippage. Perfect for all athletic endeavors
- The Atacama is the most comfortable sock on the planet
For every pair purchased, we donate to CURE Childhood Cancer.
Our Atacama socks are made from:
- 80% Sorbtek®
- 15% Nylon
- 5% Spandex